For non-binding price information, we need the following data from you about your item:
- From where should we collect your item?
- Where should we ship your item to?
- When is the earliest can we collect your item?
- By when does your item need to be delivered?
- How big and how heavy is your item?
- Does it need to be packaged? If so, how?
- Would you like shipment insurance?
Once we have all these relevant details from you, then we can provide you with a non-binding quote immediately.
The service for cross-border traffic depends on the place of departure or the recipient of the invoice. This can lead to different tax rates in different countries.
You can save costs by being flexible about dates and giving us a broad time frame for collection and delivery.
The shipment price will be calculated as a non-binding quote after you have entered the details of your item.
You don’t need to register to get price information for your item. You can get this information as a non-binding quote after entering the relevant details.
The price before registration is a fixed price for shipment, which will not change. Further costs will only be incurred if you add extra services such as packaging or insurance.
If you can be more flexible about dates, then we can improve your price.