At the end of your shipment order, you have several options for payment:
- PayPal - connection to your PayPal account (AccountConnect)
- Credit card (Visa and MasterCard)
- giropay - online transfer in Germany
- paydirekt - paydirekt acceptance with processing via your existing checking account
- Immediate - international online transfer
For non-binding price information, we require the collection and delivery addresses, the earliest possible collection and latest possible delivery dates, and the size and weight of the item.
The service for cross-border traffic depends on the place of departure or the recipient of the invoice. This can lead to different tax rates in different countries.
You can save costs by being flexible about dates and giving us a broad time frame for collection and delivery.
The shipment price will be calculated as a non-binding quote after you have entered the details of your item.
You don’t need to register to get price information for your item. You can get this information as a non-binding quote after entering the relevant details.
The price before registration is a fixed price for shipment, which will not change. Further costs will only be incurred if you add extra services such as packaging or insurance.